New version colour LED display and 25 watts PeP AM mod / 25 watts SSB
Ranger Communications once again sets the performance and reliability standard for entry level
amateur mobile transceivers with the latest generation of our popular RCI-2950DX/70 series
of cost effective, multi mode, high performance transceivers.
Introducing the new RCI-2950DX & RCI-2970N2. These new models feature microprocessor control
of not one but two amateur bands. The new RCI-2950DX, rated at 25W PEP and the RCI-2970N2,
rated at 200W PEP are perfect for the recent band openings on 10 and 12 meters.
Now you can upgrade your mobile Ham capabilities with a radio that is rich in features and reasonable in cost.
The new models have retained the operating features of its popular predecessors,
including programmable repeater offset for repeater activity on 10 meters
and receiver scanning for quick search of active frequencies. The units offer three methods
of frequency selection, non-volatile memory to store and scan up to ten favorite frequencies,
and front panel frequency selector lockout
In addition, the DX Series offers an impressive array of design and performance improvements:
– new update large LED display for easy reading in a wide range of light conditions
– Modes: AM/FM/USB/LSB/CW
– Variable power output control, adjusts your deadkey power
– An improved receiver designed for increased sensitivity and image rejections.
– A double FET balanced mixer For improved receiver intermodulation rejection.
– New power supply protection, temperature compensation for improved stability and reliability over wide temperature ranges.
– 4-level brightness adjustment
– Extremely stable single sideband USB & LSB mode
– 10 & 12 Meter bands allows you to receive and transmit on these popular amateur frequency bands.
– Receiver Clarifier (0.5kHz), allows you to adjust your receive frequency.
– Noise Blanker/ Automatic Noise Limiter Reduces extra static and receive noise.
– Programmable repeater offset allows you to offset your frequency for FM repeater use.
– Active frequency scanner Scans through to find active frequencies.
– Ten programmable frequencies Program in your most monitored frequencies for easy access.
Paul L | MØFOX | Chesterfield UK | IO93HE | Icom IC-7800 | Yaesu FT-980 | FT-902DM | WAB SK46