LP-100A Features & Specs
* Dual Coupler Option. Allows one LP-100A to use two couplers, with auto-sensing and switching to the active coupler.
Great for SO2R operation or when your transmit paths are different for HF and 6m
* Several new menus for additional customization of user preferences
* LP-100A now integrated with N4PY software
* Graphic VFD display with high contrast non-glare neutral density filter
* Front panel power switch
* Large scrolling call sign screen saver
* Setup screen for call sign entry
* Setup screen for display brightness
* Setup screen for screen saver timers
* Dual 40MHz Processors
* Per-band power calibration, user adjustable in 0.1% steps
* Frequency counter – user adjustable per-band corrections of all parameters.
* Only meter with Z, R, |X|, Phase display… not affected by local broadcast stations as antenna analyzers can be.
* Super wide autoranging power range of 50 mW to 3000W, 160-6m… perfect for QRPp through QRO
* Optional couplers for 5KW and 10KW. Our 10KW will handle more power and generate much less heat than our competitor’s.
* Only meter with Graphic VFD display. The graphic display allows for a solid bargraph with no gaps, and full screen scrolling screensaver as shown in the shot above with N8LP scrolling.
* Only meter with simultaneous bargraphs for Power and SWR (or Power and Ref Pwr).
* Highest bargraph resolution. 90 segments gives 1% tuning resolution with standard bargraph range settings (adjustable)
* Only meter that has a “sticky” bar to graphically show peak hold point even while bargraph is moving.
* Fast attack bargraph will accurately display a single “dit” at over 100 wpm. Decay adjustable for Fast, Med, Slow.
* Active temperature compensation. Only other meter with this is Alpha.
* True 12-bit A/D converter gives <1W resolution at 2000W. 13.6 bit effective resolution up to 360W.
* Return Loss (RL) display of 0 to 49.9 dB with bargraph
* Separate scale for dBm measurements, +15.0 dBm to +64.0 dBm with bargraph
* Field Strength input covers the range of -15 dBm to +33 dBm (0.04 mW to 2W)… great for beam pattern and bench measurements
* Peak to Average ratio screen. Allows accurate checking and setting of compression in your speech processor.
* Support within TRX-Manager for direct remote monitoring
* Call sign screen saver – user programmable
* Free Plot program displays SWR, Z, Phase, R+jX (including sign), reflection coefficient, Return Loss and Smith chart.
* SWR alarm with “snooze” mode for antenna tuning. Alarm has LED, PTT relay and audible sounder (which can be easily disabled)
* G4HFQ’s free PolarPlot program works with the LP-100A’s Field Strength mode to provide automatic antenna pattern plotting. See software section of this web page.
* Separate coupler with 50 ohm ports for uncluttered desktop – remotable up to 50′ with appropriate calibration.
* Three autotanging scales with independently adjustable maximums.
* SWR display resolution is .01
* SWR error < .15 (5%) from about 100mW to 3000W, <.05 typical
* Power accuracy is better than 5% at any frequency from ~1W to maximum, 3% typical with NIST traceable factory calibration
* Power display is actual power delivered to the load ( Fwd minus Ref power) or traditional Fwd power.
* SWR Alarm system with set points for Off, 1.5, 2.0. 2.5, 3.0 and user setting. Audible & visual alarm, with PTT loop-thru & adjustable power threshold
* Windows® freeware Virtual Control Panel for software control or remote control.
* Built-in bootloader to allow for firmware upgrades to be downloaded and installed.
* Conforms to FCC Part 15 A & B, ICAS and CE radiated emission limits, tested and verified by accredited lab