XENYX: Premium Analog Mixers from BEHRINGER With close to one million units sold, the UB mixer series has become one of the most popular mixer series of all times that has no doubt connected musicians all over the world. Our new XENYX mixers will take you to an even higher plane. The XENYX 802 has 8 inputs and a FX Send control for each channel. Additionally, assignable CD/tape inputs have been incorporated for routing flexibility. The new XENYX Mic Preamp matches the sound quality, transparency, headroom and even the dynamic range of boutique-style, stand-alone mic preamps. Our neo-classic ?British EQ? brings back the warmth and musicality of those ?60s and ?70s mega-console desks that made music history. XENYX: Connect to Premium Analog Sound and Streaming Digital Technology
Behringer XENYX 802
Paul Leicester | MØFOX | Chesterfield UK | IO93HE | Icom IC-7300
– Use EQplus to expand your W2IHY 8-Band EQ/Noise Gate. Connect one simple cable from your 8-Bander to EQplus and you’re connected to world-class audio capabilities.
– EQplus can be used as a stand-alone unit. If the onboard Dual-Band EQ meets your needs, put EQplus between your microphone and radio. If you find you’d like to have additional adjustability and control, you can always add a W2IHY 8-Band EQ later on.
– Rack users: EQplus is a one-of-a-kind accessory that gives you unmatched capabilities in radio interfacing, impedance matching, level control and RF/audio isolation. Nothing else compares at any price.
MAJOR FEATURE:Adjustable Compressor gives your signal a serious boost in loudness. Increase talk power while your signal stays squeaky-clean.
– MAJOR FEATURE: Adjustable Downward Expander provides ultra-fast and transparent background noise reduction.
– MAJOR FEATURE:Limiter manages onboard levels and works in harmony with compressor for big, full, commanding audio.
– MAJOR FEATURE: Convenient front panel controls.
– MAJOR FEATURE: Interface up to 3 radios.
– Use the Dual-Band EQ for a finishing touch on your lows and highs.
– Effects Processor adds smooth bright presence to your signal.
The RØDE Procaster is a professional broadcast quality dynamic microphone, specifically designed to offer no-compromise performance for voice applications in the broadcast environment.
Featuring a tight polar pattern and tailored-for-voice frequency response, the Procaster is perfect for every application where a great sounding, robust microphone with superior ambient noise rejection is demanded.
The Procaster features an internal pop filter, designed to minimise plosives sounds that can overload the microphone capsule and distort the audio output.
Its high output dynamic capsule and balanced low impedance output make it an ideal broadcast and voice over microphone.
The RØDE Procaster microphone is designed and made in Australia, and covered by RØDE Microphones’ industry leading 10 year warranty.
RØDE Procaster professional broadcast quality dynamic microphone